Longa is the ultimate communication platform that unites the Egyptian music and entertainment scene by showcasing new talents, introducing new opportunities, and more. Imagine if a record label is looking for a violinist with a specific style and wouldn’t know where to look, through Longa; they can find the most suitable artist that fits their request and budget while checking their work samples before choosing.
Through our marketplace: you can save time, effort, and cost for your upcoming projects. At Longa, we aim to connect sellers and buyers. We also aspire to create a productive bond between industry experts and artists while showcasing numerous new talents to the surface.Who are the sellers?
- Referred as Talent or Pro. They can be singers, musicians, producers, composers, songwriters, arrangers, audio engineers, sound designers, lyricists, voiceovers, graphic designers, and web developers.
- They are the clients and referred as service seekers. They can individuals, record labels, studios, media and marketing agencies, and commercial brands for their campaigns.
User’s BehaviorUse of the Website is per all the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions. As a condition of use, you agree not to use the Site for any illegal purpose. You agree to comply with all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property laws (such as copyright laws in the Arab Republic of Egypt). Any unauthorized use of the Website is expressly prohibited. For example, YOU AGREE NOT TO (a) take any illegal action, or (b) upload, download, post, or submit files, upload or publish the Site on our behalf, or distribute or facilitate the distribution of any material and/or content, using any other communications or service available on or through the Website, which:
- Violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right of any other person or entity; or
- Threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, harmful, abusive, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, hateful, or incites violence; or
- Misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted through the Site; or
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk e-mail, spam (“SPAM”), newsletters, pyramid schemes, solicitation of signatures, charitable solicitation, or any other similar solicitation; or
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or damage or gain unauthorized access to any system, data, or information other than of Naqada Music Management or any third party; or
- Impersonate or falsely imply affiliation with any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any employee or representative of a company; or
- Collects, or attempts to collect, personal information about Users without their consent or constitutes a solicitation, for commercial purposes, of any User of the Site; or
Service Seekers/BuyersSubscription regulations – If the service seeker/buyer is an individual; there are no special requests for subscription, but if you are an entity; the tax ID number and the commercial registration will be requested upon registering on the website. Order Approvals – Once an order is confirmed; you’re not necessarily going to receive an email notification and the service seeker/buyer is required to follow up on his account. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to restrict project orders and/or refuse service to any buyer/service seeker. We may also ask to verify the information before accepting any order. The project is completed once the buyer (Service Seeker) has reviewed the delivered project, or the review period has expired (whichever comes first). Refusal and Cancelation The Company reserves the right to refuse any project submitted on the Website. These restrictions could include orders passed by the same account, the same credit card, and/or orders which use the same address for invoicing and/or expedition. In the event that we make changes to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by email, billing address, and/or phone number provided at the time the order was made. Payment method – The service seekers/buyers must complete all project requests through the website. Service seekers/buyers must pay for projects on the site using the site’s payment gateway. Service Seekers/Buyers are expressly prohibited from paying Service Providers/Sellers directly for Projects, either in person or using any payment method other than the payment gateway available through the Website. Upon request, which is granted on a case-by-case basis and at the sole discretion of the Company. If you are asked to use a payment method that is not offered by Longa, please report it immediately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org Service Delivery – The company prides itself on providing quality services. Despite our best efforts, some services may be limited. The display of the project on the site doesn’t guarantee that the project is current or will be available during your visit. If you are unable to locate a specific service or project, or if you have any questions regarding the availability of a service or project, please contact us at email@example.com The Company makes no representations or warranties about inaccuracies, typographical errors, or other defects that may be present in the content available on the Site or provided as a result of a project. Projects Approvals and Declines Once project-related files have been delivered, the buyer (or service seeker) has 5 days to review the submitted files. Leaving a review or accepting the project will complete the order and will be considered the purchaser’s acceptance of the file (or files) as is. The buyer/service seeker can object to the submitted files by clicking on “Modify”.
- If the buyer does not take any action, the order will automatically be marked as completed 5 days after delivery.
- Full understanding of each of the buyers’ specific requirements;
- Be fully faceted with the set of deliverables specified in the project or service description or as agreed with the buyer (service seeker) within the site as part of the requirements of the assigned project;
- Consistent with the level of experience indicated on the Sellers’ Service, Profile, Tailored Offers, and/or Proposals pages.
- To complete a project, the seller (Service Providers) must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the “Project Delivery” tab located on the Order page under the “Sales Management” section.
PaymentsService Seekers/Clients may not submit payments nor may Service Providers/Sellers accept them using any method other than the website’s payment gateway. Soliciting or making a payment outside of the Website is a breach of these Terms unless in case of an express written consent is given by the Platform. In the event of a blocked request or payment, the user’s account may be subject to permanent suspension. In addition, the User will be responsible for any loss and legal expenses that the Company may incur to recover monies duly owed to Naqada Music Management in connection with this project. Users agree and acknowledge that payments of Service Seekers are routinely screened by Platform staff for fraud prevention purposes before any payments are released. The Company reserves the right to withhold funds associated with any account to recover unpaid fees. Further, the User acknowledges and agrees that Company will not mediate any disputes or be liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of or related to the breach of this agreement. Users must report attempts or offers to make an off-site payment by a buyer or seller immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
WithdrawalsWithdrawal of funds from the account of the service provider/seller: users must have an active bank account or an active smart wallet within the Arab Republic of Egypt. You must ensure that the data is filled out clearly, and the company disclaims all responsibility, in the event that there is an error in your bank account numbers. And you must ensure that you put the correct account data such as your full name, bank name, account number, and IBAN number. We are in partnership with the fin-tech company Paymob. The company is responsible for the payment gateway for the received funds from service seekers/buyers, as well as for the withdrawal and transfers for the service providers/sellers.
- Please note that you can request a withdrawal anytime. However, any withdrawal requests during weekends or public holidays will face delays, obviously.
Refund and cancellation policyRefunds – If an order for a project is canceled and the platform management determines that a refund is due, the money is returned to the account balance of the (service seeker) and is available for future purchases of services on the site. This can be reviewed through your account in the wallet or account balance section. In the event that you do not wish to create other projects on the platform and refunds in general, you should contact us at email@example.com Late Delivery – The Company reserves the right to cancel projects that are late in delivery and refund all the paid amount for the project to the service seeker. Mutual Project Cancelation – Both buyers and sellers have the option to cancel the project by mutual agreement. Mutual cancellation does not have a negative impact on the rating of sellers. However, excessive cancellation of any kind may result in account suspension, restriction, or termination, or pending the account for investigation by the Platform staff. Cancellation by (Service Provider/Seller) – The service provider may “force” to cancel the project at any time. Forced cancellation means that the service provider automatically cancels the project without the consent of the service seeker. However, this “forced cancellation” may have a negative impact on their account rating. If a service provider has trouble completing a project, they should contact us for assistance. Cancellation by (Service Seeker/Buyer) – It’s not allowed to cancel the project after the payment.
- Disclaimer – Platform service fees are non-refundable.
Users General CommentsUsers are permitted to submit materials to the Site and/or post comments, which may include, but not be limited to, text, images, videos, and recordings (“User Comments” individually and collectively) on the Site. Such User Comments are provided on a non-confidential basis, and by submitting User Feedback you grant us an unrestricted, perpetual, worldwide, unrestricted license to display, distribute, reproduce, and use the User Comments in any manner we select at our sole discretion. You represent and warrant that any User Comments you submit to the Site will not infringe any right of any third party, including without limitation copyright, trademark, privacy, or other personal or proprietary right, or contain defamatory or otherwise unlawful or offensive or obscene. You shall remain solely responsible for the content of any User Comments you make. Although User Comments may be posted on the Site, the posting of such posts in no way constitutes our endorsement of such User Comments. The Company is not obligated to post any User Comments. We are not liable for any claim, including but not limited to, loss or damage to real, tangible, or intellectual property, violations of personal privacy or privacy rights, actual, consequential, or punitive damages, personal injury, or unlawful death, legitimate that occurred in connection with user comments. We reserve the right to remove any User Comments for any or no reason.
Copyrights; Ownership and Restrictions
- This Section affects your statutory rights in the Business. Please read carefully.
- These TERMS have been written in Arabic (Egypt). To the extent, any translated version of this Agreement conflicts with the Arabic version, the Arabic version herein shall prevail.